Friday, September 12, 2008
Daddy's Home
Well I have the best Husband in the world, and I am not just bragging. For those of you who have been lucky enough to meet him, well you know. He is Mr. Mom when he is home and the kids and I count down the minutes till he gets here. Dave and I were really worried that as much time as he is away and Wylie being so new that she would forget him when he was gone. You know Daddy getting home and Baby crying hysterically because this stranger is holding her. Well we should have known better she is her Daddy's girl. The minute he sets foot in the house she instantly turns her head towards his voice and looks frantically for him. As soon as he she sees him she immediately begans waving her arms and legs and smiling so big her eyes close. It is amazing how much of a connection they have even though he is gone most of the time. I had to post this picture of the two of them playing together last time he is home. You can see the love in their eyes:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment