There is one word in the dictionary that scares the h*ll out of me, I prefer the call it the "C" word. But, since most of you have no clue what I am talking about I will type it this one and only time... cancer. My Uncle was diagnosed with Thyroid "C" last week. Good news is it is early and the Doctor's are very positive about it. Please send prayers to him. I know he will fight it and he will win. I have NO doubts about it. Our family has suffered enough heartache through the years dealing with the aftermath of my Mom's cancer and it will not take hold of us again.
Uncle Jimmy, even if we are far away, please know that we love you and that we are praying for you....
Monday, July 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment