Monday, January 4, 2010

Back Blogging, Wylie's Broken Wrist


Ouch, I know my poor baby:( Of course I am back blogging so that tiny pink cast is a thing of the past. Poor girl decided she was going to scale the playscape, which is old and outdated. She went up and out the side in about three minutes! I took her in that afternoon because she was doing the same thing that Wilder did when he buckle fractured his wrist at that age (swear that one was not on my watch). Anyway, one x-ray later and she had indeed buckle fractured it. So she had the tiny cast put on for about 4 weeks. I was so glad to get that off of her! They get pretty stinky, although that didn't keep me from putting it in a ziploc and stashing it right next to Wilder's in our memory box:)

No comments: