Monday, August 18, 2008

Fun on the funny farm:)

I bet everybody has given up on me...

I am still here and still surviving! Stinkin dial-up. Anyway, I thought I would post some recent pics of the kids. Everyone has been asking for pics of the crew, so here
they are.

Whitley

Wylie

Boys

They are getting big too fast! Wilder got up this morning and crawled in bed with me and the first thing out of his mouth was "7 more days!" Yes, grade "K" here we come. The first official day is Monday the 25th:( We have meet the teacher this Friday from 10-2. Where did the past 5 years go?? Not only are we going to start this school year next week, but we only have a couple more weeks till his 6th birthday. Wow, I am still blown away with how old he looks. Today 5, next week 16....slow down....slow down!!!! There is a small part of me that is enjoying the fact that by next week my days will be three against one (me) instead of four against one (me again). But, Wilder is the social director, chore helper, and official goat/dog feeder. Now I'll have to recruit another victim, I mean "special helper." Of course he does help willingly, well most of the time:) I am sure Whitley is going to be excited about being the oldest one home. She does tend to be pushed aside by the boys as they play. Now poor Wyatt will spend his days playing princess, or house instead of power rangers and army guys. I will lie for Dave's sake and say he will hate every minute of it and that I don't ever here him say, "Mommy I want to be a princess like Lee-Lee is!" Or my favorite, "When I be grow up and be a girl I where a dress like Lee-Lee is." Hee, hee!!

1 comment:

Danyell said...

I LOVE the pictures. You have a gorgeous family! Maybe Hawk & Wilder will be in the same class-I can't believe that they start kindergarten next week.