Well they are all growing like weeds!
Wilder is going to start school in two months. Sniff, Sniff. I am not ready to let him go. I can't comprehend what we will do all day without him here. HE really does keep everybody entertained. He just finished his first season of Tee-ball and he did great. It was so much fun watching the games. I swear he was the slowest runner on the team, not because he actually is slow, but because he spent more time watching the ball then running. He literally ran the bases looking side ways at the other team and the ball. Now we are on to football, which should start sometime in July!
Whitley is changing daily. She has reached the golden age of three and a half. Which means I am beginning to like her again. Okay, that does sound horrible, but the two and a half to three and a half age range is horrendous. She spent her days being "terrible," and testing every boundary she could. It is exhausting. But, now she is becoming the princess she was born to be:) She spends her days coloring and doing puzzles and actually loves to clean. She will spend hours sweeping, scrubbing floors, she begs to help daily! Okay, it isn't going to last, but I'm enjoying it:)
Wyatt, well do the math, he turned two in Januaury. Which means he is just about two and a half. Enough said:) I'll update again in one year and two months...
On to the newest addition, Wylie. She has changed so much in just the past few days. She is starting to fill out and lose the newborn look. We are having some sleep issues, she is waking up numerous times a night, so I am dependent on my coffee to survive the days. I know it won't last long, but I find myself dreading the nights. Especially with Dave gone. I really was spoiled with the other three. Dave is "Super Dad." He was the one who handled the cranky babies so I could get some sleep, and now that he is gone I feel like this is the first time I have had a new baby. All that said, she is perfect and even when she wakes up all night long and I feel like a zombie I still love to look at her and kiss her chubby cheeks. I am in awe of this amazing gift:)
Friday, June 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
YEA YOU, YEA GOD! I am so thrilled to hear all of the updates and I sure hope we get to see them all sometime. (you too of course!)
Hope you start getting some more sleep soon.
:0)
~robin
Seems like you get one out of the terrible twos and another starts. Whew! This is when we're grateful for one at a time. Could you imagine multiples?
Post a Comment