Well life is just plain perfect:) Okay, I say that with a laugh. I am overwhelmed, but happy. Dave left on Wednesday for 4 weeks and 5 days. He has work to finish up in Mississippi and then he'll be off shore for three weeks. I am trying to find things to keep my mind stimulated and help the time pass. I have settled on weight loss, ya I know, it is always on my mind. I have never been "thin" but have gotten close three times in my life. Do you want to guess what prevented me from actually getting there...well I'll give you a hint they all start with "W"
It is a trend in my life, lose weight, and boom I'm pregnant! Not this time (crossing my fingers)! I have about ten pounds of baby weight left and another 15lbs after that to reach my goal. I have decided to use the time that Dave is away to get started. So far so good. My first small goal is to lose the rest of the baby weight while he is gone. I know it will be easy, the hardest part will be the last 15lbs. That is the 15lbs I have never been able to take off. So, I figured posting it on my Blog will make more motivated to keep going! So all of you guys have to hold me accountable.
The last 15 lbs will hopefully be off by my 27th birthday. I want to keep suprising Dave every time he gets home with smaller versions of myself. He will be home on the 21st of July, stay for a week then leave again for another three. Which looks like the trend from now on till they finish the offshore jobs. I am going to weigh in weekly and post my weightloss. I am not going to tell my starting weight, but I will share my goal weight when I reach it:)
Friday, June 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Good luck girlie, you CAN do it! I don't know about Dave loving less of you each time he gets home though. Seems to me that man loves you a lot, all of you. I'm pretty sure he doesn't care if there is more or less of you as long as it's you.
:0)
Sounds like a plan! You're such a great mom to those kiddos and you're doing a great job. Hang in there!
Post a Comment