Thursday, April 23, 2009

This one is for Robin...

I have a dear friend who I met while we lived in Wimberley and her daughter had a nasty/horrible/owie incident with her treadmill a couple of weeks ago. Think little fingers going between the belt and about a 1/4 inch of plastic/metal.... Anyway, she posted pictures on her blog and honestly it takes a LOT to turn my stomach...but the pic of her poor babies hand, well I still cringe thinking about it. Anyway, this post was a reassurance that no treadmill will enter my house until we have a spare room open to put it in. Which should be soon since Wylie is almost ready to be moved in with Whitley:) Picture a special room just for Mommy to use during nap time or after bedtime so I can workout or scrapbook.

I never ever thought about how dangerous a treadmill could be, but I am definitely not letting any of the "W's" near it!!

1 comment:

cajungal01 said...

Thanks for the post! I truly was filled with anxiety when you mentioned the treadmill! Sorry! I have no doubt that you will make it super safe. I KNOW that you are an amazing mom and if Georgia's incident can help everyone be super cautious with treadmills then I am glad. Just talking to them about it didn't work. SO...a room for it, a gate up... I feel better already. :0)
thanks friend! :0)