I am back it has been almost two months since my last post...sorry I have been super busy! Spring has brought new goatie babies around here. And new babies mean time to milk. Milking our goats and keeping up with the kids is leaving me with little time to do anything extra. I will be posting some new pics of the kids soon!
Now on to the big family news.........
We are expecting another "W" this year. November 13th to be exact:) I am only a little over 8 weeks but we have told family and a few close friends and are ready to let everybody else know. I am a little more cautious this time around because I am feeling great...which is really odd for me. I have suffered from extreme nausea with all of the first four during the initial 5-6 months of my pregnancies. It usually kicks in around 6 weeks and knocks me on my bottom. This time around, nothing??? Dave and I are staying positive and looking at it as a blessing, I won't be 100% okay about it until I hear a heartbeat. I am going to try and schedule an appointment for around my 12th week, the beginning of May. I'll keep everybody posted.
We are all excited and optomistic about our expanding family. The kids are going back and forth on if they think it is a girl or boy (I'm thinking boy). Yes, we are thinking of names and yes it will start with a "W." Feel free to give me some suggestions. We have a girls name picked out, but I don't really care for most of the boy names. I am mentally preparing myself for all the comments we will be getting when I really start to show. I have a great shirt picked out and I think I am going to order 12 of them and wear them during my entire pregnancy. The shirt says, " Yes, we're pregnant again. Yes, we know what causes it. And, no we don't have too many." That should cover most of the annoying questions:)
I promise to keep everyone updated (the five people who read this)! This is going to be an exciting year:)
Sunday, April 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
YEA! Congrats Ellis family! Another "W" is indeed a blessing!
:0)
Post a Comment