20 things about me, you might or might not know..............
(20) I stole this from Tracy, but I share the same fear...I lost my Mom at 14 and have a constant fear that I will die when my kiddos are young:(
(19) I would love to have a house full of children, maybe 8, but I don't think at this point that I'll get to 5.
(18) I miss Dave every second of everyday, and I regret the decision we made 3 years ago for him to work away from home.
(17) I am a hermit and I love to be home. The idea of vacation's are fun, but we always come home early. Nothing like my own bed!!
(16) I have had severe anxiety since Wilder was born and it embarrases me to this day. I know what it is but the fear never goes away....maybe that is why #17 comes into play.
(15) I have a handful of close friends who I love. I have a hard time getting close to random people...
(14) I am extremely sensitive and take about 98% of things to heart. Even if I say, it doesn't bother me, well I am lying.
(13) I am even more sensitive when it comes to my kids. I only let people into my life that love and accept my kids. I guess you could say "Mama Lion" to the extreme.
(12) I love all 6 of my neices and nephews like they were my own. They could do no wrong in my eyes:)
(11) I am terrified that I will become an alcoholic, but I love my fine wine time. I pray that I know when to draw the line. Don't freak, I am a one glass of wine girl!
(10) I love to plan parties, but I regret them as soon as the day gets here.
(9) I come from a family of non-touchers. Nothing disgusts me more than watching people kiss.
(8) My Husband is a perpetual gropper, see #9. Yuck! But, I love him so grope away...grin and bear it:)
(7) I also like my Sister make lots of lists, and I do make them for Dave!
(6) I love/hate my goats. They are super annoying, but they will provide my kids with amazing milk, so they are worth it.
(5) I am a health freak when it comes to my kids. I can be very nutty. I also cringe when I see other people feed their kids crap.
(4) This goes along with #5...I always look in people's supermarket carts and see what people give their kids and themselves.
(3) My grocery budget is 75% fruit and veggies and 25% everything else...
(2) Unorganic cow milk from the grocery store scares me! I feed it to my bottle baby goat (raw goats milk goes to Wylie), but I would never cook with it or even put it in my coffee. And I wonder why people drink it, or more importantly give it to their kids!!!!!!!!!!!!
(1) My Husband is my best friend, I couldn't think of another person who could put up with me. We spends hours in bed talking and I still get butterflies in my stomach before he gets home. Several people thought that we wouldn't make it. I was 19, he was 27 and we dated for less then six months when we were married. Well hopefully we have proven them wrong....
(Another #1) My children are the most important thing in my life. God has blessed me in 4 of the most incredible ways...nothing matters except that:)
Monday, January 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I knew you guys would make it. You were attached at the hip from the start. It was like he was your missing link. Miss you guys, and I am happy that you're happy.
Post a Comment