Well we spent New Year's Eve (well past 9pm) sleeping! So much better than being up late and waking up tired:) The first day of January has turned out to be a beautiful, sunny, almost warm day (60's is warm this time of year). I opened up the backdoor and the kids enjoyed the sunshine and getting the opportunity to play outside. I think we are expecting rain for the next few days, so today will be spent outside soaking up as much Vitamin D as possible. We need it, especially me! I have been so grouchy lately, I think I have a bit of cabin fever. Well it will hopefully be remedied today. Yay, for Texas and the Sun!!!!

Our little country girl trying to find anything she could to put in her mouth.

Whitley having fun pushing Wylie around the yard. Yes, she is still in her PJ's!

Where's Wyatt???

The W's enjoying the sun and fresh air:)
P.S. I think the tooth fairy might be visiting tonight or tomorrow night. It all depends on how much I can motivate him to wiggle. We even made up a tooth wiggling song, "Wiggle, Wiggle, Tug, Tug!"
No comments:
Post a Comment