Thursday, January 15, 2009

OMG he is so cute!

I have just about the cutest nephew in the world!! Technically speaking I have four incredibly cute nephews, but Lincoln takes the crown for stinkin cute:) He is also in the terrible two's, but you know what, it doesn't matter. He could really do no wrong. Of course, my Sister Tracy begs to differ. She says things like worst two year old ever, and even has asked me if I wanted him for FREE! I would take him in a heartbeat, but I might have to fight Aunt Amy for him (my other Sister is completely enamored with him too). I have a link to my Sister's blog on here (Tracy's Blog) and she has a video of Linky singing. I have watched it about 100 times. It is really short, and the picture is really dark, but the kid is so stinkin cute it puts a smile on my face every time. Even my kiddos beg for me to replay it over and over....

In fact as soon as I am done with this blog I might just watch it again:)

No comments: