We just wanted to say, "Thank You, Grandma and Grandpa!" The kids always feel extra special when they get a package, and Grandma and Grandpa always pick out the best gifts:)
Saturday, January 17, 2009
Thank you Grandma and Grandpa
Wyatt and I went out to feed this morning and I noticed a bag hanging on the gate. The UPS guy has been known to put a package in a bag and hang it on the fence or gate. I guess there is something about not being able open the gate. Although sometimes he does open it up and bring them to the house. Anyway, I thought it was a book I had ordered, but to our surprise is was for Wyatt!! He was super excited and even tried to carry it back down the driveway, he gave up after a few steps:)
We just wanted to say, "Thank You, Grandma and Grandpa!" The kids always feel extra special when they get a package, and Grandma and Grandpa always pick out the best gifts:)

We just wanted to say, "Thank You, Grandma and Grandpa!" The kids always feel extra special when they get a package, and Grandma and Grandpa always pick out the best gifts:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment