Tuesday, January 20, 2009

My Littlest Man is 3....

Happy Birthday Wyatt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!It was three years ago today that I gave birth to my littlest man. I made the amazing decision to have a homebirth around the fifth month of my pregnancy and I have never regretted the decision. Each of my four birth's have been life changing and incredible, but Wyatt's birth was the most empowering experience of my life. I thought it would be fun to post a Wyatt timeline in pictures.






We are going to have a get together this evening with hamburgers and home-made vanilla cake. Wyatt got up this morning and asked where his birthday was. I guess he was expecting an instant party:) He is spending the day with Whitley, cousin Lincoln, and Uncle Phillip at the Zoo. I am sad about missing the zoo because of the hurt foot, but it is nice to have family here for his BIG day. I will have a seperate blog with Birthday Pictures from tonight.

No comments: