Monday, April 6, 2009

Ultrasound Appointment Set

Well I called the Birth Center I was hoping to use this time around and they were super nice. I told the lady over the phone all of my concerns and my lack of symptoms. She said they would be happy to set me up with an ultrasound:) She even went so far as to squeeze me in this Wednesday! That is the day that their ultrasound tech is in and I was expecting to have to wait a few weeks, thank goodness I'll have some answers in less then 48 hours....

I am going back and forth on what I think will happen?? I have had a bad feeling for a few weeks now and am honestly expecting the worst, but on the other hand I do have some symptoms and am still taking pregnancy tests which keep coming back with huge dark positive lines. I will be two days short of 9 weeks, so the ultrasound should show the baby and a nice heartbeat. Keep your fingers crossed and say a little prayer. Luckily Dave is coming home early so he can be there for moral support, and taking four kids to the ultrasound by myself was sounding a little scary;)

I'll update sometime Wednesday evening. Wish me luck!

1 comment:

cajungal01 said...

My prayers are with you friend. I will be thinking positive thoughts and looking forward to your update tomorrow!
:0)
huge hugs to you and yours
~robin