Monday, December 29, 2008

Almost there!!


It is always so exciting when we go through the firsts with Wilder! All four of the kid's firsts are exciting, but Wilder's are super fun because he is our first baby! Well, I have been checking to see if Wilder has had loose teeth since the beginning of the school year. I am super excited about the Tooth Fairy visiting our house for the first time!! Anyway, at the start of the school year we had a semi-loose tooth, I almost jumped for joy:) As the months have progressed I have sporadically been checking the little baby tooth and as of this past week it has become super loose. We, okay he is are almost there. I thought for fun I would take a before shot of his smile with all his baby teeth intact. Oh, and show off his great silver caps he had to have put in last month (yay for genetics and bad teeth). I can't wait to blog a new picture in a couple of days/weeks (depending on how much wiggling he does) of his new toothless smile:)

No comments: