Well I'm up and have been for about an hour (5ish am). Maybe I am getting older or just used to rising before the sun, but I actually enjoy it. All my kiddos are snuggled and warm and sleeping soundly and I have time to check email and just wake up. I should be getting up this early and exercising, but it is hard to make myself :)
More early morning rantings....
Well I finally ordered the cloth diapers I have been wanting sooo bad. They are super expensive at about $18 a piece, and well Wylie goes through several a day, so I needed to order them in bulk. I decided to search for the diapers on sale with free shipping and I got an awesome deal. I basically bought 16 diapers at just under $15 a piece, with free shipping, and I spent enough to get $30 off my purchase!! It was way to good to pass up. I am excited to get back to not having to buy those yucky disposable diapers and not feeling so wasteful. Have you ever looked at what is in a diaper and we put them on our babies. Plus how long they take to decompose in a landfill!! Look that one up, it is amazing and sad:(
Oh, and in other good news I am almost done Christmas shopping. I have to buy stocking stuffers for my kiddos and two small items for my Hubby and I am done. It feels nice to not have to worry about getting it done while my Hubby is gone. Now I just have to figure out a way to get the stocking stuffers purchased without the kids noticing, like hiding them under groceries as I go. I might just have to wait till X-mas Eve when Hubby gets back. Anyway, the big items have been bought, and next year I am going to have to start saving earlier...:-)
Friday, December 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
SO glad you're blogging again! What cloth diapers are you going with? I love our bumGenius 3.0s. They've been great! I'm hoping they'll make it through a couple of kiddos. Cloth is totally worth the initial costs. You'll break even in like 4 months and then it's savings from there!
Post a Comment