I have been a stickler about not wanting Christmas gifts (I did give in to Dave), some people love to have a gift under the tree. Well as for me, I have four of the most incredible gifts that God has ever made. How could you come close to topping that with anything bought in a store???? My children are my life and I wouldn't have it any other way. I thank God everday that I have a supportive wonderful Husband who agrees with my decision to be at home with them. Yes, two paychecks would be great, sure would make life easier. BUT, I will never get these years back with my children. I can't tell you how many older people I have met who preach our same beliefs. I want to be at home for each smile, word, step, etc!!! They are a blessing from God:)
I also wanted to share some of my favorite pics of each kiddo! Merry Christmas from our family to your:)
No comments:
Post a Comment