Saturday, June 27, 2009

Homestead Heritage

This was the whole reason that we traveled to our destination. A friend had told me about it a few months back and I knew I had to come and visit. It was worth the drive and we will definitely be back soon. I honestly wanted to ask if we could move right on to their 510 acre settlement:)


Enjoying some organic ice cream after enduring the 105 degree day. They had a really yummy restaurant, which served organic food and lots of yummy fresh baked goodies.

Mommy wanted a picture of the crew and the crew wanted some shade and a place to rest:)

Just a picture of Wylie stretching her legs...

The boys in the working Gristmill, it was really neat, all water powered. I bought some cookie and pancake mixes made from freshly ground whole wheat. I can't wait to try them out.

Whitley Lynn enjoying the shade and the gorgeous scenery. We were also searching for our boys who wandered off down another path. Best thing about my boys is that even if you can't see them you can always hear them no matter how far away they are!

If your curious check out their website at www.homesteadheritage.com

No comments: