Sunday, June 21, 2009

A mini haircut

Wylie has a head full of hair these days and it is growing fast. Her baby bangs were getting in her eyes and she was constantly rubbing them. I have tried every girlie hair thing that I could find, but she was not having it. As soon as the clip, hairband, headband, etc. went in her hair she immediately pulled them right back out. So, today she officially has bangs! Not my favorite, but they work. And for fun a picture of her with the new-do. I apologize for the mouth full of food, but I couldn't get her give up the tomato long enough to get a decent pic. Oh, and yes she does have one of the boys shirts on!

Another Wylie update, her first one year molar is coming through (felt it yesterday), with another soon to follow. So far so good, she is a little more whiny, but nothing I can't handle:)

1 comment:

Carly W. said...

Wait... U didn't cut her hair, did u?