I picked them up today and Whitley kept saying, "No, Mommy I don't want to go with you." I had to bribe them with Sonic just to get them in the car...lol! They can't wait till next year. I thought I would post some pictures of them after we got home today. They wanted to show off all their crafts. Today was water day, so they looked a little soggy:)
Friday, June 12, 2009
They loved VBS
Today is the official end day for Vacation Bible School 2009, and I have to say that this is the third year that my kids participated and they loved it again! Our Church members do a great job at putting it together and the volunteers are awesome. Whitley and Wilder came home everyday talking non stop about how much fun they had. They even hid in the Church van so that they didn't have to get out and officially be home. Pasteur Tommy was great and always had a smile on his face when he picked up/dropped off the kids. It is a wonderful feeling to see my kids load up in the van and not worry at all about their trip.
I picked them up today and Whitley kept saying, "No, Mommy I don't want to go with you." I had to bribe them with Sonic just to get them in the car...lol! They can't wait till next year. I thought I would post some pictures of them after we got home today. They wanted to show off all their crafts. Today was water day, so they looked a little soggy:)




I picked them up today and Whitley kept saying, "No, Mommy I don't want to go with you." I had to bribe them with Sonic just to get them in the car...lol! They can't wait till next year. I thought I would post some pictures of them after we got home today. They wanted to show off all their crafts. Today was water day, so they looked a little soggy:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment