"The bible says that children are a blessing and debt is a curse. However, today people refuse the blessings and apply for the curse." -Doug Phillips
Friday, June 12, 2009
Poor man's swimming pool
Someday we will have a pool, but for right now we have fun the way all the regular people do when it is hot. I think if I left the Sprinkler on all day I would never see my kids. They love it! It sure breaks up a long hot afternoon.
I cannot believe that Wylie is getting SO big!! She just looks like one of the kids now and not like a baby :( Please come and visit me soon and you can enjoy our swimming pool!!
I am a twenty something year old Mother to four incredible children, married to my sweet husband for seven years. We live in a small town in East Texas and are thankful everyday for all the blessings that God has given us!
2 comments:
I cannot believe that Wylie is getting SO big!! She just looks like one of the kids now and not like a baby :( Please come and visit me soon and you can enjoy our swimming pool!!
I thought a poor mans swimming pool was a tarp in the bed of a truck. This is just good, clean fun. LOL!
Post a Comment