She has also started associating Dave with the telephone, because as soon as I say anything with "Daddy" in it she immediately puts her hand to her ear and says, "Hi Dada." It is really cute, but a little sad, too.
Monday, June 15, 2009
Wylie's favorite outside toy
She has perfected her climbing skills and in about 15 seconds can scale the side and sit in the seat. I have to literally pry her off and as soon as I turn around guess where she is again?? I honestly think she is just sitting and waiting for her Daddy to get home and give her a ride:) 11 more days....


She has also started associating Dave with the telephone, because as soon as I say anything with "Daddy" in it she immediately puts her hand to her ear and says, "Hi Dada." It is really cute, but a little sad, too.
She has also started associating Dave with the telephone, because as soon as I say anything with "Daddy" in it she immediately puts her hand to her ear and says, "Hi Dada." It is really cute, but a little sad, too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I just played catch-up on your blogs! So sorry! :0) I love all of the photos, I wish I had the energy to make such healthy blueberry pancakes for my kids (although I also wish they would eat them if I did...), I am thrilled that they loved VBS, and Wylie is SO stinkin' cute! ADORABLE!
thanks so much for sharing.
:0)
~robin
Post a Comment